The Proceedings of the meeting will be published as an ASP Conference
Series. A hard copy of the proceedings is included in the registration
Editors: Shardha Jogee, Lei Hao, Guillermo Blanc, Irina Marinova
Oral and poster contributions will be published, if submitted to the
editors by Jan 20, 2009. All manuscripts are due,
by that date, as one single e-mail with attached Latex and PS figure
files to firstname.lastname@example.org. The maximum
The authors of all contributions, poster as well as oral, must sign the
ASP Copyright Form (pdf), which is provided as a PDF
file. Other formats (.doc, .wpd, .htm) can be found here. Please sign
the copyright form online or in your registration packet, and hand it to
us before leaving the meeting.
- Invited 30 minutes talks : 7 pages
- Contributed 15 minute talks: 5 pages
- Poster contributions: 4 pages
Instructions and Resources
- All information for Authors can be found here.
- Instructions on preparing the manuscipt are here (pdf).
- Contributions must be prepared in Latex, using the style files:
- Detailed instructions on graphicx and margin guide:
- How to use the graphicx package (pdf)
- Margin guide (pdf)
- If a plot from an old paper is included in your
contribution, please use the Permission to Use Form (pdf).
- All the files needed for the preparation of papers mentioned above can be
found both individually and as a gzipped tar file here.
16 October 2008