See also: International Travel
Travel continues to become more complex due to industry and world events. The following are recommendations to assist with safe and efficient travel:
- Make business travel reservations via a UT authorized travel agency. Travel booked through airline or other vendor web sites can be difficult to access during emergency situations and our agencies cannot provide assistance with these reservations.
- Provide a co-worker with both your business and after hours telephone numbers.
- Allow extra time for all aspects of travel from ground transportation to airport security check-in.
- Minimize jewelry and carry-on items that may trigger airport screening machines.
- If you change your travel plans while on the road, notify a co-worker of the revised schedule.
- Be aware of your surroundings and stay current on world events.
- Access web sites for up-to-date information.
Current advisories and conditions