May 14-15, 2012
AT&T Conference Center
1900 University Avenue
Austin, Texas 78705
The aim of this workshop is to bring together experts on various aspects and issues of the near infrared background and its implications for the epoch of reionization and galaxy formation, and discuss the current status and future prospects. We have an ample time for discussion sessions with the central questions such as:
- Do the current measurements agree?
- How to overcome the Zodiacal light issues?
- How to design future experiments?
- Direct measurements vs TeV gamma-ray limits: what do we make of this?
- Room for improved direct measurements and TeV limits?
- Do the current theoretical predictions agree?
- Do the predictions agree with observations?
- Room for improved calculations?
The members of Scientific Organization Committee (SOC) include:
Eiichiro Komatsu (Chair)