|AST 307 · Introductory Astronomy
Chapter 22 Nov. 10
- What is a neutron star? Describe its properties and how it is
- What is a pulsar, and how do we explain its rapid flashing?
- What is a black hole?
- State the assumption on which Special Relativity is based, and
describe some of the consequences.
- State the basic assumption of General Relativity, and describe
some of its consequences.
- If you were to fall into a black hole, what would happen to you
at various times during your fall, and what would I see watching
you from outside?